[IRCA] 1750, WH2XDE resumes Wednesday night

--- Begin Message ---
Jerry, I put out the word a few hours earlier to several MW DX groups, and I assume you have been getting lots of reports. Any further west than Memphis TN? Europe? I have tried several times but so far unheard here in OK. Might have a better chance later at night if you were on, like after midnite, less local noise. Have you continued on every night in the 00-02 UT period? Any digital modes yet?

I heard that you did run World of Radio, tnx, and permission is granted in retrospect. Feel free to do it more (with latest edition). (Glenn to Jerry Whitney, WH2XDE, Oct 18, via DXLD)

Glenn, Thanks for putting the word out. I've received about 15 signal reports from Wednesday, QSL cards to be sent out in a week or so. The signal was poor so I'm taking another look at the antenna arrangement. No continuous operation yet although a few of the other stations listed on the license operated Saturday evening to compare notes on antennas and other operations. The plan, (subject to change) would be to operate Wednesday evening 8pm-12mid Eastern time (0000 to 0400 UT [Thursdays]) every week on 1750 kHz. Digital modes and AM (no digital modes until I get this antenna working properly!) (Jerry Whitney, WH2XDE, Oct 20, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---