[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on October 14

Well let's see ..... Colin said today's TPs were worse today than yesterday and Gary said they were similar. So it only makes sense that I would see a huge improvement. And I didn't even do a thing to my antenna. This was one of the better TP days this season here, even though I mostly had the usual suspects checking in. Taiwan 1557 made its first appearance of the season, and several TP signals gallantly tried to fight their way through local splatter (including something on 621).

GOOD
693    JOAB, Chinese lesson 1350
774    JOUB, English lesson 1301
972    HLCA, music and male talk 1338
981 CNR1, Chinese talk briefly slicing through the CKNW splatter 1344 and 1414
1566    HLAZ, announcements in Japanese 1338
1575    VOA, talk in SE Asia language 1414

FAIR
594    JOAK, Japanese male 1404
747    JOIB, Chinese lesson 1340
828    JOBB, Japanese talk 1407
890    KBBI, marine weather mixing with CJDC 1401
1053    jammer 1353
1422    JORF, Japanese talk & music 1400
1557    Taiwan, time pips & Chinese talk 1400

POOR
576    Pop vocal song 1228
603    Weak talk 1350
621 Woman talking 1329, possibly Chinese, too much KCIS-630 splash to say for sure
702    Chinese lesson //693
738    woman & man talking 1407, too weak to ID language
756    weak talk 1329
873    woman in KIXI splash, not // 774 so apparently DPRK 1301
945 male talk 1303, presumably CNR1 but way too much KJR splash to tell more