[IRCA] ULR DX….One NEW Station for the ULR Log……………

Hi Guys:

 After a long layoff and even longer drought, I have finally added a New Station to the ULR Log. Through the night I noticed that my Local CJBK, on 1290 Khz was unusually weak and I was able to pretty much null them out. I was able to pull out a New One from the East for the ULR Log as a result. It's a Relog for the Overall log, but new to the ULR Log!! This Station was last logged in MARCH of 1978!!! A welcome addition to the ULR LOG!! I have spent the Spring and Summer months DXing FM and TV ….so it's nice to finally get the AM BCB Season off to a good start!

RADIO USED…………………SONY SRF-T615 BAREFOOT

ULR LOG TOTALS are now……………..1081 Stations Heard

73………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1290  WNBF  Binghamton, NEW YORK  Oct/11/14  0153 EDT    EE      FAIR-GOOD
In Local CJBK's Null!!
Long AD String @ 0153-0155 EDT. Male DJ with ID as "1290 WNBF". Back to a TALK SHOW
@ 0155-58. Another AD String and mixing with CJBK 0159-0202 EDT.

RELOG….But NEW to ULR LOG                    9.3/5 KW
ROSS, ON.