[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 28 September 2014

I did a first check (well, actually the Perseus did) at 1155 today, and i was pleasantly surprised to note some weak audio from Japan on 774 khz. Any thoughts I had that this was a sign of a much better morning were soon dashed however. 774 was joined by audio on 693 by 1220 or so, but that was the extend of the morning's TP audio. Both signals were in and out to past 1300, but never really improved much.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta