[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 27 September 2014

Bruce was asking where the TP DX was, and I can assure him it's not in Alberta. After two days with zero TP audio, today was very slightly better, at least avoiding a shutout. Listened from 1240 to 1320.

702 ABC Sydney Pretty certain this was the one with traces of talk by a woma at 1303, but too weak for any definite ID.

1575 VOA Thailand In contrast to anything else, VOA had a good signal at 1250, with talk by man in SE Asian language. Stayed at a consistent level for much of the time I listened, but no other station came anywhere close reaching the same level, even momentarily

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta