From: Barry Davies <barry.davies25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA SUBMISSIONS <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Sep 27, 2014 11:06 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] R. Disney

Cheers Todd. Anyone hearing 1560 WQEW with Radio Disney in the north east?

Best wishes and 73's

Barry  :-)

Carlisle UK.  Lat. 54.9795N   Lon. 02.8745W
PERSEUS, 3.7m x 10m Flag + FLG100 amp+Mains Filter

International Radio Club of America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Sent: Saturday, 27 September 2014, 14:58
>Subject: Re: [IRCA] R. Disney
>

>Local 1440 KDIZ is still R. Disney.
>Sincerely,
>Todd Skaine
>Woodbury, MN
>Sony ICF 2010
>Superradio 2
>Grundig S350 &M400
>Toyota car radio
>On Sep 27, 2014 9:55 AM, "Barry Davies" <barry.davies25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>I thought 1560 NYC had gone?
>>

>>Best wishes and 73's
>>
>>Barry  :-)
>>
>>Carlisle UK.  Lat. 54.9795N   Lon. 02.8745W
>>PERSEUS, 3.7m x 10m Flag + FLG100 amp+Mains Filter
>>

>>>________________________________

9/27.  I guess the 9/26 shutdown date has been extended.

>>>Marc DeLorenzo
>>>South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
>>>http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?228-DeLorenzo-s-Classic-DX

editors, publishing staff, or officers