[IRCA] Where's the TP DX? Certainly not in Seattle

Today's TP DX was all too similar to yesterday's. There were a couple of marginal signals when the SDR recording started at 1525. After that, there was almost nothing. Maybe I should start my recordings earlier?

GOOD
Nobody

FAIR
774 JOUB, Japanese conversation 1225, dropped into the mud a minute later and never returned

POOR
747    traces of talk in the noise 1238
972    bits of talk in the splatter 1232
1053 jammer 1225, just barely recognizable
1566    HLAZ, a few sentences of Japanese talk 1231