Re: [IRCA] ULR DXââCall Change for 1570 Beverly, MA.

Thanks for the tip.  This one was pounding in on the car radio.  Very poor
modulation.  And missing all of the sound effects we know and love from
listening to Brazilian futbol in Newfoundland.  If this one continues to
stay on late it could mess up one of our Brazil channels when we return
there.

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY