[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 11 September 2014

I had to check the calendar to be sure Gary and Colin were talking about the same day. Things were (as they often are) totally different here. The Asians remained in the tank they fell into yesterday. The only exception was Japan on 693, which managed a little audio now and again:

693 JOAB, Japan Bits and pieces of talk in Japanese between 1215 and 1225.

774 unID Traces of talk at 1227, but sounded more Aussie than Japanese. Too weak to be certain.

828 ABC, Sale, Australia Weak, but definitely Aussie English. First noted at 1218, peaked at 1223 before fading.

1116 4BC, Brisbane, AUSTRALIA Fair, but only for a couple of minutes at 1157 before fading.

1566 unID Heard music and talk at 1235. Maybe 2 stations? The music didn't sound what I might here from Korea, so perhaps Australia.

Again quite a few carriers. The upper band showed a bit more life today, with carriers up into the X-band.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta