Re: [IRCA] Abbreviations

A few of the Canadian postal abbreviations need updating, Phil!

NL for The Rock and Labrador
QC for la belle province
PE for Anne of Green Gables' fan mail

And add one NU for Nunavut

Also the NZBC hasn't existed since the mid-70's... the crowd across the Tassie/Ditch are the Australian Broadcasting Corporation... if it still exists by the time you read this... <semi-joking>

Theo