Re: [IRCA] IRCA Billings Convention

Rick,

The Lexington Inn does have a shuttle service as they will pick us up at the airport. We should arrive around 6 PM (MDT) and should be at the the Inn by 7 PM, I should think. But it depends how long it takes for the shuttle to arrive.  I look forward is seeing you.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR