<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

 Hmmm...  QRI not taken?

 <http://www.qsl.net/w5www/qcode.html>

 TD

 Saul Chernos <sauldx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 >QRI is newly taken ... it means "I can't take it
 anymore" - as in "There's a big opening to Peru,
 interference is killing the band, I can't take it anymore!"

 >Sort of a DXer's Q-code for going postal...
 >
 >Saul
 >

 >Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 00:03:51 +0000
 >To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 >From: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 >CC: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 >Subject: [IRCA] QRM or QRN or

 those of the original contributors and do not necessarily
 reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing
 staff, or officers

 >--Forwarded Message Attachment--
 >Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 17:03:33 -0700
 >From: wghauser@xxxxxxxxx
 >Subject: QRM or QRN or
 >To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 >CC: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 >
 >In the QRZ.com thread, one link to a list of Q-codes
 shows that QRI is not assigned, so I suggest we start using
 that to mean Interference from another station; then the
 distinxion between noises, QRManmade and QRNatural can be
 useful. 73, Glenn Hauser