Re: [IRCA] Four new ULR stations, 4/3/14 & 4/4/14

Re: [IRCA] Four new ULR stations, 4/3/14 & 4/4/14

Fine catches! I've seen the Sangean DT-400W listed in my older C.Crane catalog. Price a couple years back was $69.95. I'll assume that they still offer it. Your catches and comparisons may prove valuable to someone in the market for a new Ultralight receiver.--Mike