[IRCA] 1450 dx test - request for Perseus screenshot

[IRCA] 1450 dx test - request for Perseus screenshot

Can anyone post a Perseus screenshot that includes visible freq of the cw as seen on the screen. was it bang on 1khz tone?? ie 1451 where we should search??

Nothing here so far between 03 and 04UTC.. But it took ages to trace some weak cw from 1330 last week, but I did manage to finally grab it!!

Ken, Scotland