[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on MArch 27

We're nearing the end of the season, so it's no surprise reception quality is tapering off. A couple of the regulars had nice signals for brief periods today. Otherwise, there were several stations producing weak audio for brief periods.

GOOD - Mostly understandable by a native speaker for brief periods
693    JOAB, English lesson 1324
774    JOUB, Weather report 1313
1566    HLAZ, 1329 Japanese man briefly good, otherwise fair-nil

FAIR - A native speaker could pick out a few words if they worked at it
594    JOAK, man & woman in Japanese 1326

POOR - A native speaker would scratch their head and say "I dunno"
567    JOIK, 1324 faint talk //594
648    VOR?, faint female talk 1333
747    JOIB, English lesson //693 1323, Chinese lesson 1355
828    JOBB, 1300 pips, then weather report
972    HLCA, 1211 rapid Korean talk
981    CNR1, 1255 weak Chinese woman
1053    Korean jammer 1302
1134    Woman talking 1330