Re: [IRCA] QSL archival -was- Re: [NRC-AM] More on mergers

Re: [IRCA] QSL archival -was- Re: [NRC-AM] More on mergers

My children and grandchildren won't want my small QSL collection (around 900 stations). It's a mix of MW (400+), FM (40+), SWBC (250+) and utility stations (225+). I still collect QSLs so the collection will grow. Probably only a few "rare" ones in there. I do scan them all in so that I have duplication in case the originals are lost.

I would be interested in an alternative location to donate them in the future but I would also like to see collections on-line from the early years to present. It's great that there is an archive but I'm in CA and will probably never go to MD to see the collection that they have.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA