[IRCA] How many stations still sign on at 0600 Local with PSRAs?

[IRCA] How many stations still sign on at 0600 Local with PSRAs?

This is something I've wondered about during this MW season.  Seems like some 25 years ago, I could count on many stations starting up the Star-Spangled Banner at 2 minutes before 0600 Local, followed by sign-on information (or the other way around, in some cases).  Logged many new stations this way, and since I'm in the Midwest, I'm close enough to the Eastern Time Zone where I could get out of bed at 4:50 a.m. Central, fire up the radio, and have enough time to get stations like WFUR-1570 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, WAMJ-1580 (now WHLY) in South Bend, Indiana, WCNW-1560 in Fairfield, Ohio, and WARU-1600 in Peru, Indiana with decent copy of their respective sign-ons.  And I'd do the same thing an hour later with Central Time Zone stations such as WIZO-1380 (now WHEW) in Franklin, Tennessee, WBGZ-1570 in Alton, Illinois, KSIS-1050 in Sedalia, Missouri, and KWRT-1370 in Boonville, Missouri.  So who all these days is still doing this?  I know of just one, KTUI-1560 in Sullivan,!
  Missouri.  If there are some left in the Eastern Time Zone still doing it, that would make it worthwhile for me to get out of bed just before 5:00 (my time) and DX, but if not, then I'll sleep in.  73,Rick DauSouth Omaha, Nebraska