[IRCA] Is WDLR 1550 OH back to True Oldies?

[IRCA] Is WDLR 1550 OH back to True Oldies?

Just heard a "QT 1270" ID on 1550 followed by oldies. WQTT 1270 in OH is True Oldies, and awhile back co-owned WDLR switched form Spanish-Mexican to True Oldies //1270. Then reverted back to Mexican as La Jefa. But tonight I am wondering if WDLR has switched or if it does this at nights or otherwise just periodically. The true oldies site lists WQTT but not WDLR. The only 1550 listed is WTTC in Towanda PA (which I have never logged here). The same music selections are coming up on WTTC's web site. Weird... and which means one has to be careful with web parallels...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON