 Subject: [IRCA] Daytime DX
 To: "am@xxxxxxxxxxx" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 4:46 PM

 Today was a good day for daytime DX,
 with a nice mix of stations from Alabama, Georgia,
 Mississippi, and Tennessee coming in. I remember hearing a
 station in Kentucky one mid-day morning, and being pretty
 proud of that catch.

 I'm curious what others have managed to log during the
 daytime hours? Best catch? Tips and/or equipment advice for
 daytime DXing? My noise levels here in suburbia are actually
 lower in the daytime than at night unless I want to stay up
 well past midnight.

 -- 73,

 Les Rayburn, N1LF
 Maylene, AL
 EM63

 Member NRC, IRCA, & Medium Wave DX Circle
 Former CPC Chairman for NRC/IRCA

 Perseus SDR, SDR-IQ,Funcube Pro, Wellbrooke ALA-1530+ loop,
 LF Engineering Active Whips,
 Quantum Phaser, Kiwa Loop, Palstar MW Pre-Selector

 those of the original contributors and do not necessarily
 reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing
 staff, or officers