Re: [IRCA] SDR-Console and the Perseus SDR Volume Levels

Re: [IRCA] SDR-Console and the Perseus SDR Volume Levels

With the Perseus V4x software I haven't tried anything like that, as I
don't think you can - as the Perseus software only allows sample rates of
125, 250, 500 , 1000 or 2000 kilo samples/sec, the last one which is
equated to 1600 khz.  For me that records the entire AM band (as I would
define it) just fine and even allows full capture of the LW BC and NDB
bands. If you center the recording on 950 khz that will cover 150 to 1750
khz.