From: mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James Renfrew
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 9:08 PM
To: mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; Mailing list for the
International Radio Club of America
Subject: [mwdx] Tonight's TAs and bragging about Argentina

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

Wow, I can't believe this is the first time I've checked for TAs so far this
season (too much time being spent reviewing Perseus files from
Newfoundland!!).  But Bill, Mike and Sylvain are right, there are some to be
had tonight:

909 - threshhold audio. presume BBC

936 - strong het. Iran or Spain?  I'm going to guess Iran, because Spain
isn't in on other channels.

945 - weak audio. presume France

972 - weak audio, presume Germany

1089 - TaklSport

1206 - weak audio, presume France

1215 - Absolute

1377 - weak audio, presume France

1511 - het (and this is where I am currently sitting hoping for more; might
be a little low as Sylvain notes, but hard to be sure;  though Crete has
been heard once before)

1521 - Saudi Arabia

Meanwhile, on the Perseus side, our November 11, 2013 files are chock full
of Argentina right now.  Jean and Chuck have ferreted out Radio Nacional on
690, 730, 750, 790, 910, 960, 1130, and 1190, in some cases by paralleling
unique sfx to the known dominant on 730.  A few of these are our second
Argentines on these channels.  My most recent addition to the team log is
Radio Argentina on 570.  As Chuck notes, we're on our way to getting them
all!  Sorry that it will takes a long time to write the full report.  We've
got seven days of recordings, but we're still working on Day 1.  And we
still have to complete 2010 and 2011.