Re: [IRCA] Radio's Digital Dilemma

I am pretty sure that KDLG 670 Dillingham, Alaska is IBOC.

Around 2007 or so they put in a new 10,000 Watt transmitter that was
HD/IBOC capable. Why you ask? They got a trant and it had to be for an HD
transmitter and it was use it or lose it.

Now, just because they have it, doesnt mean it's turned on.. I haven't
asked them in awhile if they're still using it.

In 2010, KDLG made history by becoming the first radio broadcaster in North
America to broadcast over a Modulation-Dependent Carrier
Level<http://www.nautel.com/resources/articles/multiple-customers-mdcl-huge-success/>
(MDCL)
transmitter. Since being installed, the Nautel XR transmitter has saved
KDLG thousands of dollars in operating costs. (
http://www.nautel.com/resources/articles/multiple-customers-mdcl-huge-success/
)

Paul