Re: [IRCA] Yucky TP conditions on Dec 24

Re: [IRCA] Yucky TP conditions on Dec 24

In contrast, last night at 0715 UTC there were carriers (and little else)
on 747 and 828.

It is not unusual to hear Japan on/about their local sunrise - but last
night was not one of those times.
Really, really good signals on the 529 Alaskan METEO station indicated that
things might have been better -- but they
clearly did not develop.

All the best of the Season to all on the list - a very merry Christmas and
a prosperous, healthy and fruitful New Year!

--
Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com - DXer.ca -
BobHarris.com |