 From: Mike Sanburn <mikesanburn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KXOL 1660 Utah

I didn't notice that it was the earlier KXOL in Texas....Cafe Press has a slew of classic shirts available, unfortunately the only way they are affordable is if you're on their email list and they send you a 50% discount code....I'll have to look and see if zazzle.com offers any pre-printed station shirts. Maybe we'll see some at the IRCA Convention auction in Billings next summer!  ms