Re: [IRCA] KXOL 1660 Utah

IRCA,

On 12/18/13, 2:37 AM, Mike Sanburn wrote:
What a great Christmas gift if KXOL would return to their original first 10 years of rock n roll format. They always had a good signal here into Southern CA.   ms

I loved listening to KXOL when I lived in Ca. Starting in the fall I could sometimes hear them at 4pm local with my GE SRII. I had them on for hours.

I tried to talk a local "oldies" station here into that with no luck. The best I can get here in Iowa is AM740 CFZM from Toronto.

Steve
--
Stephen Hawkins NG0G
ng0g@xxxxxxxxx