[IRCA] 1170 Tropical is likely WWLE Cornwall NY

[IRCA] 1170 Tropical is likely WWLE Cornwall NY

Thanks to all re the Spanish on 1170. Bob has pretty well nailed it as WWLE Cornwall NY. He's heard irt running Spanish.
The station web site www.wwleam.com is down, but it has a twitter feed and says "WWLE is El Poder! The station runs the perfect format for those who want to hear the latest from today's Latin artists."
I also appreciate those who offered other, various leads. Several of you noted the clip contains a commercial that promotes the website "letsmove.gov".
The NC station is a Mexican format heard here from time to time. What I've heard here does not match that. As well, I was on an east-west antenna nearly two hours prior to my local sunset. So I'm ruling out Florida or other distant stations. Really, I had a feeling it was something within 300 miles or so.
The station underneath was WWVA WV.
Thank you, all. A mystery collectively solved. A relog, but happy to know what it is.
Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON