[IRCA] 1170 Tropical - in now - audio with Spanish talk posted online

[IRCA] 1170 Tropical - in now - audio with Spanish talk posted online

I posted awhile back re a tropical formatted station on 1170. I'm hearing something along bthose lines, Caribbeamn music and Spanish talk.  No idea who this would be - this time it's in at 3:10 pm EST from Burnt River ON. At this hour I would rule out Florida.

There may be IDable info in this audio clip, posted online at:

http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?8595

It's not the NJ Asian-formatted station as it mixed in a bit later.

Any ideas on this, anyone getting anything like this on 1170?

With thanks,

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON