Re: [IRCA] Quoddy House 4 DXpedition - Nov. 16-22, 2013

Re: [IRCA] Quoddy House 4 DXpedition - Nov. 16-22, 2013

Thanks Allen!  I had your loggings and those from the PEI DXpedition next to me as I tuned.  Unfortunately, I've become quite heavily a 'TiVO' DXer -- going over 'sweet spot' portions of wav files instead of 'putting in the time' 'at the dials.'

At least when I'm not DXing I'm either fighting with wire for a new antenna or seeing some local sights.

This time out I had a pretty lame logging of India on 1071 at the 'usual' ~1930utc fade in.  Weak Indian music was all I could muster.  And I haven't yet found Botswana on 909 in my wav files.  If I can't hear that I'll be pretty bummed!  I love to hear the IBB stuff I'm responsible for monitoring and scheduling.  ;-)

Still lots of LatAm-pointing DKAZ files to go through and lots of Spanish station local IDs to dig out.  Always a challenge somewhere.

Have a great holiday season!

---