Re: [IRCA] 700kHz on PL-398BT w/int loopstick near Rancho San Diego, CA - WLW?

Re: [IRCA] 700kHz on PL-398BT w/int loopstick near Rancho San Diego, CA - WLW?

Is there a WLW at about 7:52? Right after you clearly try to // it via the web? I can't tell for sure...

Other than that I can't dig out much. There is a station in there. But there's also other stuff at times (an FM station and the CW TV network) interfering or mixing in. And, without meaning to alarm anyone, I hear voices - the audio at times reminds me of a train trip I took from Berlin to Prague in the early 90s, with bits of outside audio popping in an out, and the voices of fellow passengers coming into earshot occasionally. (Later on that train trip I dreamt someone was opening our small compartment and stealing my knapsack. I woke up a few minutes later and it was indeed gone; later recovered, minus my camera, in a washroom). But I digress. A line from the radio directly to your recorder would clear outside sound. But that looks like a Tecsun, and I have never even bothered to look for a line out on that, if one even exists.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON