[IRCA] ULR DX......NEW STATION for ULR LOG 1060 WHFB Benton Harbor, MICHIGAN

[IRCA] ULR DX......NEW STATION for ULR LOG 1060 WHFB Benton Harbor, MICHIGAN

Hi Guys:

 One New Station logged for the ULR LOG last night. It is a RELOG for the OVERALL LOG Log however, as I last heard this Station on the Big Rigs way back in November of 1983!! This Station has been reported of late running Day Power of 5 KW........Not their 1 WATT of Night Time Power!! With the signal I heard from them, I would have to assume they were indeed on DAY Power!!

RADIO USED..........................SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight Barefoot

ULR LOG TOTALS are now...........1062 Stations Heard

73............ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1060 WHFB   Benton Harbor, MICHIGAN   Oct/10/13  0011 EST    EE      FAIR-GOOD
(Relaying WIMS 1420 Michigan City, INDIANA). (WHFB was recently purchased by the owners
of WIMS). Playing Older R&B and Blues Music. "Round and Round we Go", "Shake Your Hips".
"Don't Come Easy" by George Harrison also played. ID as "This is AM 1420 WIMS".
Local Ads for "Laporte County, INDIANA" area. Into Blues Music.

RELOG....BUT NEW ULR # 1062            5 KW Days/1 Watt Nights
ROSS, ONT.