Re: [IRCA] Good DX to All in Cappahayden

Re: [IRCA] Good DX to All in Cappahayden

RE:

High winds diverted John and I to Deer Lake after a failed landing attempt at St Johns.  Arriving four hours later at St Johns left little time for auto travel and purchase of provisions.  So Jean got a short wire from the house to the beach set up and that's all til tomorrow.  Not much unusual heard.  I'm whipped after waking up at 1:45 am to get to Toronto, so off to sleep.  Zzzzz.  Jim Renfrew

Good Luck in Cappahayden guys

Hope you have a great time there like I did working the DX in Northern Bay

Good DX

Allen Willie
Carbonear, NL