Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 1640 unID - TIS possibly from Ohio

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 1640 unID - TIS possibly from Ohio

I sat on 1640 for quite a while last night.  The dominant station was an
NWS station "Total Weather Radio" that rose up to audibility every so often
with temps for various Pennsylvania locations, like Philadelphia and
Clearfield ... so could have been anywhere in the state.  No call letters
noted, just the slogan.  There may have been a second station in the mix,
because I heard three tones to mark the start of a new loop, but no idea
who that was.  Jim Renfrew, Holley NY