 From: Tim Tromp <kilokat7@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ABDX <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 10:29 PM
Subject: [ABDX] 1640 Lake Oswego, OR. to Michigan tonight

After a week of dedicated listening between 0115-0130 UTC on 1640, I
finally caught Radio Disney tonight for OR #2.  At 0125 UTC I heard pop
music which was // to 1690 KDDZ.  The signal was weak but still well
enough to trigger a lookup using the SoundHound song ID app which
returned "All Around the World" by a group called Mindless Behavior.
Reception only lasted a minute and it was gone.  1680 Fresno, CA. also
faded up briefly to a strong level at 0130 UTC with an ad for Fresno
First Bank.  A relog but not heard since last year during the last week
of October.  Last year's westward SSS DX was very memorable during this
time and I'm hoping conditions will improve even more in the coming
nights.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan