[IRCA] Update on Cable Modem ot

Hi everyone,

Today I went over to Home Depot and bought some regular screening, like for a screen door and wrapped the modem in that. It is not grounded to anything other than the cable connection coming in so far, but 80% or more of the noise is gone. I will check on it tomorrow during the day to see what is there with a quiet band, but shielding the plastic box apparently works. The box says, Property of Charter Cable on the bottom, so I don't want to tear into it. But a Faraday case grounded would probably solve my issues.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR