Re: [IRCA] Gary's observations for TP

Wow, I missed that Walt, I'm glad I left the DXFishbarrel running on the North Flag, just for you apparently. I thought it was a big event to hear JOHR-1287 at 1500UT (first audio at home at 1500UT this season), but in fact, Gary's observations were right on the money. Things looked pretty good previous to sunrise...then that's it, no enhancement at all, just continued fading out. JOHR was a consolation prize, but nothing compared to yours.

best wishes,

Nick