From: Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Oct 14, 2013 8:47 am
Subject: Re: Gary's observations for TP

Gary, thanks to Nick's DX Fishbarrel which still showed 774 at pretty nice levels, I tuned them in only to be still hearing their sign-off routine!  Heard about equal on both my north and west corner fed loops.  This is at 8:42 AM local, well over 90 minutes past our local dawn!  15:42 UTC.  Signed off a minute later.  So, not sure what happened between your dive in propagation, and now.  73,  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC
(Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians!)