[IRCA] WESTERN DX-PEDITION

November 9-11, 2013 are set aside for the next Western Colorado/Utah DX-Pedition. In Mack Colorado, near the Utah/Colorado border, we're fortunate to have an almost-ideal site for some serious Beverage work. We have a field populated with 4-5 foot posts, in a grid that make it possible to extend about 1800 feet in almost any direction...and with good grounding.

In addition we plan to deploy a "Double-Kaz" antenna and will do some comparison 'RF snapshots' in specific directions, to show the relative advantages of both antennas. The results will make it into a follow-up DX Audio Service column and the club newsletters.

If you have some specific targets you'd like us to reach for, please let us know.

Regards,

Mark Durenberger and Mike Shafer