Re: [IRCA] Pixel Technologies AM-2 Loop Reviews?

Re: [IRCA] Pixel Technologies AM-2 Loop Reviews?

I'm a little surprised that the ALA1530 seems so wimpy, Les. I use a similarly sized loop with an ALA100 amplifier (not recommended by the manufacturer), and it puts out more than enough signal for domestic DXing with bonus high power trans-Pacifics, and pretty darn good LW performance (i.e. not much electrical noise). Have you discussed this with Wellbrook?

best wishes,

Nick