[IRCA] TP DX for Friday Sept 28

Today was quite similar to yesterday. Lots of signals were heard, tho many were in well for only a few minutes. I had audio on 1026 for the first time this season; otherwise it was the usual cast of characters I've come to know and love.

I didn't experience the enhancement Gary reported on 639, possibly because the channel ws buried in KCIS-630 splatter. I did, however, notice a similar enhancement on JOAK-594 at about the same time.

Good
594 JOAK, JJ woman at nice level 1343 for a minute or two, otherwise mediocre at best
650    KENI, legal ID and ABC nx 1300 nicely atop the freq
747    JOIB, weather report 1313
750 KFQD, loud & dominant 1310 w/local nx, local ads, "103.7 FM & 750 AM KFQD" ID
774    JOUB, weather //747 1313, local ID & EE lessons 1320
963    CRI, woman in RR briefly good 1334
972    KBS, KK talk and Korean pop song 1328
1566    HLAZ, woman and piano music ending the JJ pgm 1344
1575    VOA, woman in SEA language 1348, 2-3 "VOA" mentions

Fair
670    KDLG, probably the BBC news u/KBOI 1302
693    JOAB CC lessons 1348
780    KNOM, ID & ABC nx o/KKOH 1300
890 KBBI, BBC pgm 1259, then ID "KBBI Homer, Public Radio serving the southern Kenai Peninsula" u/CJDC, then "Democracy Now" pgm
981    CNR1, CC woman 1345
1053    jammer
1206    Yanbian, KK talk 1304 on 1205.95

Poor
567    JOIK, bits of JJ talk 1303
639    CNR1, CC talk 1334 during brief pause in KCIS splatter
729    audio traces in 730 splat 1349
738    CC talk 1331
828    JOBB CC lessons //774 1345
909    bits of music 1342
945    occasional syllables poking through KJR splatter 1326
1017    CRI, woman in KK 1341
1026    Unid, faint woman in CC 1336
1044    bits of talk 1327
1134    bits of talk in 1130 splatter, sounded KK

Bruce in Seattle
Winradio Excalibur
K9AY antenna