[IRCA] KCLK 1430 WA on day power for HSFB?

[IRCA] KCLK 1430 WA on day power for HSFB?

While I've had KCLK quite a few times in the past, I've never heard them as good as last night on my midnight CDT (0500 utc) recording. They were dominant peaking up to good level for a few minutes with the HSFB game between the Lewiston (ID) Bengals and Hermiston (OR) winding down. Then they faded in the mud for a couple of minutes and then returned quite clearly again. KCLK serves the Lewiston ID market and the announcers were quite excited as the Bengals were marching down the field.

They have a nice pattern for Europeans to log them and I've seen them reported from DXped spots over there.

73 KAZ Barrington IL.. Perseus and Broadside Array of two Double KAZ antennas (each 21 x 120 ft) spaced 260 ft and aimed west