[IRCA] Alberta TP/DU for 3 Sep 2013

Like yesterday, 1548 from Australia had the best signal. Couldn't copy much, but that was primarily due to severe splatter from KRPI on 1550. Without that, I'm sure segments would have been 100% understandable. The only other audio was a minute or so of weak talk from presumed VOA on 1575. Once again 1566 was very close, but never quite made it. The upper end of the dial was much the best, as below 1500 the best I heard were moderate carriers on 891 and 774.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta