From: R. Colin Newell <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Jun 27, 2013 9:35 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TP 27 Jun; Victoria version

On the ground in Seattle waiting for our hop to Victoria -

For Gary: The FSL is going to live in Captain Cook for a while
with a "new" DXer who I will instruct on the use of the FSL with
an unmodified Eton E100

All will not be lost on this Island adventure.

--
Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com - DXer.ca -
BobHarris.com |
editors, publishing staff, or officers