Re: [IRCA] TP's for Thursday, May 23, 2013: Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP's for Thursday, May 23, 2013: Victoria version

Pretty much a DU morning here, and mostly carriers at that Dennis.

I had weak vocal mx on 1503 at 1201UT, and man talking (perhaps DU inflection?) at 1216UT on 612. 738 had a woman in barely recognizable French at 1202UT, for the "best" signal of the morning. Otherwise, just good carriers 594, 603, 1008, 1098, 1512, 1548, 1575 and 1629.

best wishes,

Nick