Regional Advisory Group
***Vacancy***

* Plan your own time
* Work from home
* Get Friend Gold status
* Get Free Gift
_______________________

Interested in global radio?

Here's a great opportunity to join the all volunteer team at the
Radio Heritage Foundation for a short project starting April 1 2013.

We're looking for people to help us expand our website content and
able to join any one of the THREE following groups:

Africa, Canada, Caribbean

Each group needs 3 to 4 people who know something about radio in that
region, or have a connection or interest with the area, or live there.
We need about 9-12 people in total, spaces filling fast.

For full details visit www.radioheritage.com and email us if you're
interested.

* small multicultural and multinational teams
* anywhere in the world
* help us find new features, stories and content

These 3 groups start April 1 and have 4 months to finish a 2-3 page
list of suggestions and recommendations.

Other groups are scheduled to start throughout the year, again, read
the website for details of dates, and our FAQ section. You choose your
own hours and set your own timetable to finish your team project.
Future groups include India, Middle East, Asia, South America and
others.

Volunteers will be recognized at the Friend Gold supporter level,
receive a free 'thank you' gift when their assignment is finished,
and know they've helped save and share precious radio memories from
their region.

Lots of fun and a great global volunteer experience!

**Do come and join the team**

Radio Heritage Foundation is a registered non-profit organization and
complies with international volunteer codes of practice.

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
The Co-operative Global Radio Memories Project