Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] 1080 WYHY KY Cannonsburg - on consistently at night lately

Got it here in NW NJ  // online feed for a new one.  Thanks for the tip.

-----Original Message-----
From: amfmtvdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amfmtvdx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chernos Saul
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 11:22 AM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx;
amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMFMTVDX] 1080 WYHY KY Cannonsburg - on consistently at night
lately

I have been hearing this one for weeks at night in Ontario. Not only at
Burnt River ON with a proper set-up but in downtown Toronto last night with
my loopstick-modified Tecsun ultralight radio.
I had them at it late last summer, too (back then a new catch at Burnt
River).
Go get 'em before one of the full-timers on 1080 decides enough is enough.
Saul

Subject: [NRC-AM] 1080 WYHY Cannonsburg,	KENTUCKY ....Daytimer
Blasting in here in Ontario!!!
>  At 0000 EST I have 1080 WYHY Cannonsburg, KENTUCKY blasting in with
Southern Gospel Music. Full ID as "1080 WYHY Cannonsburg, KY" on Hour. Into
News.

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net