[IRCA] AOR 7030 Plus repair and parts questions

[IRCA] AOR 7030 Plus repair and parts questions

Burnt River ON

I'm looking to repair my AOR 7030 Plus after this season and also to obtain a couple spare accessories.
AOR informs me they're no longer servicing the model, and can't help.

Here's what I'm dealing with:
1) The power supply - part 952758, input 111V AC 60 Hz 250 mA, output 15V DC
800m A Reg - is in good condition, but I'm wondering what I might do to obtain a spare, and if there is a spare that's any smaller than the original (which is about two by two by four inches).
2) One of the rubber buttons on the remote has broken off and come loose. It's got carbon pads underneath the rubber button which interfaces with the electronic machinations of the remote's interior. My go-to radio fix-it person here says he should be able to fix it fairly easily (when the AM season has ended, I'm making do for now by simply keeping it in, tapping it gently, and hoping it doesn't get lost - it's tiny). But I'm wondering if this has happened to any other users. And, more to the point perhaps - I'm wondering if there are any spares out there. Perhaps from AORs that are no longer working. Or, some other way to secure an extra remote. The button in question matches all the other ones - it's exactly the same. But it's the one for Memory. It's the one I use the most. I'm

Any thoughts or advice are appreciated, with thanks.
Saul ChernosBurnt River ON