Re: [IRCA] TP for 24 Jan 2013; Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP for 24 Jan 2013; Victoria version

Have you heard the 1053 mini monster around sunrise these winter mornings Gary? It's been MIA for me, but you hear it better than I do.

I did listen to the recording at 1600UT from 24 January, and nothing too much else to report. Apparent single pip on the hour on 1494 (shorter ones may have been buried in the splatter), 2 short low pips and 1 high pip on 1332, probably JOSF as sure sounded like JJ talk before the hour, but also mostly buried in splash. 1584 had 3 and 1 pips, not much other usable audio.

best wishes,

Nick