Re: [IRCA] TP for 24 Jan 2013; Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP for 24 Jan 2013; Victoria version

<<<     That was quite a little post-sunrise enhancement this morning, as noted by Gary,
and also, somewhat less, by me.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

1566 HLAZ huge with woman talking just before 1600UT, and instrumental mx at
1604UT.   Pretty amazing strength.    >>>

Hi Nick,

I'm happy that you also were able to experience the monster signal from 1566-HLAZ yesterday (around 1555).

Despite the declining solar conditions, this recent DX season has featured the best-ever signals here from all three of the Korean big guns (972, 1053, and 1566), as well as from 603-China. For some unknown reason, though, the Japanese NHK stations haven't come anywhere close to their best levels.

73, Gary