[IRCA] 960 Loggings

At 9:25, I heard Dave Ramsey talking to a caller.... lost that to another
station.

The other 960 had an ad for Proactiv then a real estate flipping ad for
Connecticut voiced by Than Merrill. That was 960 WELI New Haven, CT. 5KW/4
towers, southerly direction at night.

The first 960 came backa at 9:29 just as Dave Ramsey was ending for the
halfhour, at 9:29:50 I heard a promo for "The Roanoke Valley's Morning News
on 960AM and FM 107.3 WFIR. 4,400 Watts 2 tower north/south pattern at
night with a slight hump to the east and west.

That 107.3 is W297BC, 125 Watts at 79 feet. And I only know exactly what
time Ramsey ended because I worked for a station that carried him and I
recall how the "clock" for his show runs.

Paul Walker
Ridgway, PA
Using a Patrolman SW60