[IRCA] 1310 Logging

Signal was FAIR and almost as soon as I tuned in I heard, "1310 News Time
9:02" from a a male anchor, who teased a story... introduced a sports
reporter who talked about some charity event involving a sports team.
Mentioned some home opener at Scotiabank place on Monday.

NEW LOGGING! CIWW 1310 Ottawa, Ontario with 50KW/6 towers night all north
If that information is updated or accurate is another thing. Or if that
directional pattern is correct or CIWW is operating probably, another thing
to think about I think.

Paul Walker
Using a Realistic Patrolman SW60
Ridgway, PA